So, I've been doing this blog for several months now. There are many of you lurking in the shadows who never leave comments. So, I'm going to teach you how to do it!! Then, there will be no excuses!
1. click on the word "comments" at the bottom of this post.
2. Type your comment in the box. We would all love to hear from you and read what you have to say!
3. Choose an identity-
If you have a google/blogger account, click on that circle and then type in your user name and password.
If you don't have an account, click on name/url. Type in your name.
You can leave an anonymous comment, but I wish you didn't.
4. Click "publish comment."
Now, go ahead, click the comments. Let us know you are out there!!!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look, you made it here!!! Now, leave a comment in the box.
Wow! I followed your steps and it was so easy! I really like the new design.
shawns family was here to visit and find out about reunion
Post a Comment