Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 Reunion

Cindi,
Just to update you on the reunion. It is scheduled for the 11 of July,
here at Hooper park. We will start around noon or 1:00 and have an
afternoon of events planned. We have adult activities and children
activities planned. We would like to hold a silent auction with donations
from each family. We would like things like a bake sale or things that
belonged to Grandma' or Grandpa that could be donated to auction off.
Or something that you are really good at that could be purchased. I
think Ken has made a cedar chest and Shauna has made some pillows
(from grandma's old dresses). I keep thinking if I have anything of
Maynard or Lenoras' that I can part with...............still looking and thinking.
The funds will go to the next reunion committee for the costs of the reunion.
The park here cost $100.00 to reserve but they will refund $75.00 if it is
left in the best condition. We also are planning on grilling hamburgers and
hotdogs with relishes and buns supplied, also the drinks. We need Johns
family and Ken's to bring salads; Madge and Ralphs to bring desserts. We
need addresses to mail invitations........Can you get me these?? Let your
family know what is happening, I don't have any e-mail for any of them.
I am in touch with Ken's, Madges, and Brenda from Ralphs.
There you go...........this is the hot list.


Louise

1 comment:

SHAWNS FAMILY said...

MAKAYLA SHAWNS DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 9TH. SUE APRIL 29, RALPH MAY 2, SHAWN JUNE 4, SHAWNTAY JULY 15, SHEILA JULY 24, JORDYN NOVEMBER 11, KAYDEN JANUARY 14, BRENDA MARCH 7 JUST SO YOU HAVE THEM ALL SO THEY DONT FEEL LEFT OUT