I loved to go to Grandma Lenora's for Thanksgiving. I loved her stuffing. I remember her going out to the garden (even in the snow) to pick sage to go in the stuffing. She always set out Bridge Mix to munch on-yummy. I never got to sit at "big" table. I was always stuck at the "kids" table. I loved when we cousins could play in the stacks of leaves on the lawn. Remember running in circles from the TV room to the kitchen to the living room? Grandpa always closed those sliding doors when he'd had enough of us! I remember how sad I was when it became too much for Grandma to have Thanksgiving at her house.
What are your favorite Clark Family Thanksgiving memories? What food was your favorite?
Click on the little button right below here that says comments and tell us what you loved about Thanksgiving!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment